Automotive Business Segment
In the Automotive Business Segment, EB offers a range of software products and R&D services for in-car embedded software, as well as professional tools that support the whole process of the in-car software development. Our customers are carmakers, car electronics suppliers and other suppliers to the automotive industry. The offering includes secure & safe technologies and solutions for Connected Car Infrastructure, Driver Assistance and Infotainment solutions containing navigation and human machine interfaces (HMI) technologies.
EB's products and services in the Automotive Business Segment are:
- EB street director a versatile navigation software platform with customization capabilities;
- EB GUIDE an innovative, flexible HMI development and speech dialog platform;
- EB tresos a product line of seamlessly collaborating AUTOSAR software components used in ECUs (Electronic Control Units) and tools for their configuration;
- EB Assist an extensive product line with tooling and a software development kit for driver assistance solutions;
- Engineering services comprehensive services concerning the software development for infotainment, driver assistance and ECU in the automotive industry.
By combining its software products and R&D services, EB is creating unique, customized solutions for the automotive industry. EB's software products generate license fees, often combined with supply of R&D services for customized solutions.
EB and AUDI's subsidiary, Audi Electronics Venture GmbH (AEV), have a jointly owned company e.solutions GmbH that is currently developing infotainment software and provides systems engineering and systems integration services for Volkswagen Group car models. EB also delivers products and R&D services to the joint venture. EB owns 51% and AEV 49% of e.solutions GmbH. e.solutions GmbH is consolidated in EB group's financial statements by applying proportionate consolidation method.